The Theatre of the Canadian Museum of History is fully equipped and ideal for conferences, seminars, awards ceremonies, and performances of all types.
This space can accommodate up to 503 guests.
$2,800 plus tax.
Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,380 plus tax).
The Theatre Lobby is available for cocktail-style receptions, coffee breaks, or lunch ($550 plus tax).
- Registration tables with tablecloths and chairs.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Security services for up to four hours.
- Access to a loading dock.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service (100 Mbps).
- Liability insurance for special events.
- Catering services (click here for the list of Museum-approved caterers).
- Tablecloths for the tables provided by the catering service.
- Rental of technical equipment and services of technical staff by the Museum’s supplier (sound, light and audiovisual).
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation services through an external provider.
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Hosts and ushers.
- Dedicated internet line.
- Museum entrance fees and guided tours.
- Parking ($13 per vehicle per day. Prepaid vouchers can be reserved for guests).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
- Coat check services.
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
Theatre (PDF file, 679 Kb)