The Theatre is fully equipped and ideal for conferences, seminars, awards ceremonies and performances of all types. It is available for rental during the day or in the evening.
This space can accommodate up to 503 guests.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$2,800 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,380 plus tax).
The Theatre Lobby is available for cocktail-style receptions, coffee breaks and/or lunch. Rental Fee: $550 plus tax
- Registration tables and chairs
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here to view our approved caterers list.)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($35 each, per day)
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Theatre – Seating Plan (PDF file, 536 Kb)
Theatre – Lobby (PDF file, 228 Kb)
Theatre (PDF file, 679 Kb)