Admission Fees to the Canadian Museum of History include access to the Children’s Museum, CINÉ+, special exhibitions and to all the Museum’s galleries.
- Student pricing is available to full-time students upon the presentation of a valid student ID.
- Senior pricing is available to people aged 65 and up (with proof of age).
- A visitor with a disability pays regular admission, based on age group. An attendant accompanying a visitor with a disability (maximum of one attendant per person) receives free admission. All other visitors in the group must pay regular admission fees. This policy applies to the Museum of History and the War Museum.
- Children must be 12 years and older to purchase an admission ticket on their own and visit the Museum by themselves.
- All children under the age of 12 need an adult escort. An adult escort is defined as an individual who is above the age of 16.
Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
Free Museum Admission
- At all times for Members and volunteers
- Every Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Remembrance Day (November 11)
- For a single attendant accompanying a person with a disability. Details available at the Museum Box Office
Complimentary Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
The Canadian Museum of History offers free admission to all Aboriginal peoples, including Inuit, Métis and First Nations. When available, presentation of an Indian Status Card is requested. Complimentary admission is limited to the individual.