Our Gift Shop features a wide variety of Canadian souvenirs, as well as an excellent selection of products related to the themes of the Canadian Children’s Museum and the current exhibitions of the Canadian Museum of History. Our Gift Shop also offers unusual and one-of-a-kind items produced by Canadian artisans. Come discover the unique talents of some of Canada’s finest craftspeople!
A gift card, the perfect idea!
Offer the unforgettable experience of the Museums, all wrapped up in a lovely gift card!
What can the gift card be used for?
The proud owner of a gift card can use it to:
- Visit both Museums (Canadian Museum of History and Canadian War Museum)
- Watch CINÉ+ movies
- Make purchases at the Gift Shops
- Obtain a Museum Membership card
Where can I purchase a gift card?
At the Box Offices and Gift Shops of the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum.
How much does it cost?
Like any gift card, it’s up to you! Choose a value of $10, $15, $20, $25 or more.
Why give a museum gift card?
Because it’s the ideal gift! Easy to purchase, it is sure to please any family member or friend by providing them with a unique and original experience.
The Mercury Series Goes Digital
The Canadian Museum of History and the University of Ottawa Press are proud to announce the publication of the Digital Mercury Series. All Mercury volumes, dating back to 1973, may now be ordered from the University of Ottawa Press.
You may browse the entire Mercury Series or focus on the sub-collections:
Membership | Museums and Cine+
$40 + taxes
MEMBERSHIP GIFT CARD | GIVE THE GIFT OF HISTORY, ALL YEAR LONG!
Gift cards are a simple way to offer a one-year Membership that starts any time after purchase, at your convenience!
Buy here >
Annual Membership Categories and Prices
Members… See More. Do More. Save More.
|Senior, Student or Child
Student: 13-17 or 18+ with student ID
Up to 2 named adults or seniors, accompanied by children aged 17 and under (maximum of 6 people per visit)
Up to 2 named adults or seniors, accompanied by guests (maximum of 6 people per visit)
Prices are effective as of April 4, 2017, do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
All Membership categories include one year of…
- Unlimited admission to the Canadian Museum of History (including the Canadian Children’s Museum and CINÉ+ documentary films)
- Unlimited admission to the Canadian War Museum
- 50% discount on Museum admission for one guest per visit for Individual Memberships and for two guests per visit for Family Memberships
- 25% discount on CINÉ+ special programming (including feature films, animated movies and live events)
- 25% discount on parking during Museum visits (a $6 flat rate applies after 5 p.m.)
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases (20% discount for holiday-season shopping)
- 10% discount on food services
- Subscription to the Members-only email newsletter
- Invitations by email to Members-only previews, official openings and special events
- Additional discounts on selected ticketed events at the Museums
- Express line for ticket reservations and CINÉ+
Privileges are subject to change without notice.
Memberships are not transferable or refundable.
IMPORTANT: Please register your current email address. Don’t miss out on the Members-only e-newsletter, with our monthly programming, alerts and exclusive invitations, sent exclusively by email.