The Douglas Cardinal Salon is located near the Grand Hall. It can accommodate up to 90 guests. It is ideal for meetings and workshops.
- Theatre: 90 guests
- Round Tables: 80 guests
- Classroom: 42 guests
- U-Shape: 30 guests
- Square: 42 guests
- Boardroom: 30 guests
$700 plus tax with minimum food and beverage order.
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental agreements for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Front-projection screen;
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel);
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge (PDF file, 113 Kb)
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge – Dimensions (PDF file, 123 Kb)