The Douglas Cardinal Salon is located near the Grand Hall. It is ideal for meetings and workshops. Adjacent to the Douglas Cardinal Salon is the VIP Lounge which is often used for the catering services, as a breakout room, or for small meetings.
- Theatre: 90 guests
- Classroom: 42 guests
- U-Shape: 30 guests
- Round Tables: 80 guests
- Boardroom: 30 guests
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$800 plus tax with minimum food and beverage order.
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental agreements for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own projector and laptop)
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($30 each, per day)
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge (PDF file, 113 Kb)
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge – Dimensions (PDF file, 123 Kb)