The Douglas Cardinal Salon is located near the Grand Hall. It is ideal for meetings and workshops.
- Theatre: 90 guests
- Classroom: 42 guests
- U-Shape: 30 guests
- Round Tables: 80 guests
- Boardroom: 30 guests
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$700 plus tax with minimum food and beverage order.
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental agreements for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own projector and laptop)
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($30 each, per day)
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge (PDF file, 113 Kb)
Douglas Cardinal Salon and VIP Lounge – Dimensions (PDF file, 123 Kb)