The Museum makes every effort to ensure that visitors with disabilities will have a satisfying visit.
- Parking spaces for people using wheelchairs are available on level P1.
- Elevators (with floor numbers in braille) connect all levels of the Museum building, and access ramps are installed where needed.
- A limited number of wheelchairs (child and adult size), strollers and walkers are available at no charge. Please inquire at Information.
- Diaper-changing tables are available in all Museum public washrooms. Nursing is welcome at all locations in the Museum. A private nursing room is located on the first level; please speak with a Visitor Services representative.
- For more information, please inquire at the Information Desk or call 819-776-7000 (TTY for people with hearing disabilities: 819-776-7003).
To learn more about the Museum’s Accessibility Plan, read this electronic version. This version works with assistive technology.