Books for Further Reading
See the Cape Dorset Annual Print Collection catalogues, by the West Baffin Eskimo Co-operative in conjunction with various publishers, from 1959 – 2010.
- Blodgett, Jean. In Cape Dorset We Do It This Way: Three Decades of Inuit Printmaking. Kleinburg, Ont.: McMichael Canadian Art Collection, 1991.
- Boyd Ryan, Leslie. Cape Dorset Prints, A Retrospective: Fifty Years of Printmaking at the Kinngait Studios. San Francisco: Pomegranate, 2007.
- Goetz, Helga. The Inuit Print: A Travelling Exhibition of the National Museum of Man, National Museums of Canada, and the Department of Indian and Northern Affairs. Ottawa: National Museum of Man, National Museums of Canada, 1977.
- Lalonde, C. and Leslie Boyd Ryan. Uuturautiit: Cape Dorset Celebrates 50 Years of Printmaking. Ottawa: National Gallery of Canada, 2009.
- Vorano, Norman. Inuit Prints, Japanese Inspiration: Early Printmaking in the Canadian Arctic. Gatineau, Québec: Canadian Museum of Civilization Corporation, 2011.