CINÉ+ is equipped with both a large-format 3D screen and a giant dome — the only movie theatre of its kind in the National Capital Region. This space is an excellent option for a film screening or any other type of corporate event. It is only available after regular Museum hours.
This space can accommodate up to 295 guests.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
Film screening only: $1,800 per hour, plus tax. View our CINÉ+ film options.
Private event: $2,500 plus tax. An additional $500 fee will apply for each movie added from our filmography.
Should you require additional space for a reception during your CINE+ event, we have several options available at an additional cost. Please inquire with your sales representative for further details.
- Podium and microphone
- Screen and projector
- Ciné+ operator
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Additional technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events