The River View Salon is a charming private space with a wall of windows, offering panoramic views of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It can be divided in half for smaller events.
- Theatre: 120 guests
- Round Tables: 100 guests
- Stand-up Reception: 140 guests
- Classroom: 30 guests
- U-Shape: 24 guests
- Boardroom: 33 guests
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
- Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $1,500 plus tax.
- Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.: $2,000 plus tax.
- Saturdays and Sundays: $2,000 plus tax.
Note: For daytime events, if catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental fees for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own projector and laptop)
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($30 each, per day)
- Copyright for use of music during special events