The River View Salon is a charming private space with a wall of windows, offering panoramic views of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It can be divided in half for smaller events.
River View Salon A and B (full space)
- Theatre: 120 guests
- Round Tables: 100 guests
- Stand-up Reception: 140 guests
- Classroom: N/A
- U-Shape: N/A
- Boardroom: N/A
River View Salon A or B (one side only)
- Theatre: 60 guests
- Round Tables: 50 guests
- Stand-up Reception: 70 guests
- Classroom: 30 guests
- U-Shape: 24 guests
- Boardroom: 33 guests
River View Salon A and B (full space):
- Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $1,500 plus tax.
- Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.: $2,000 plus tax.
- Saturdays and Sundays: $2,000 plus tax.
River View Salon A or B (one side only):
- Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $800 plus tax.
Note: For daytime events, if catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental fees for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space(s);
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Front-projection screen;
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel);
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.