The River View Salon is a charming private space with a wall of windows, offering panoramic views of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill.
- Theatre: 120 guests
- Round Tables: 100 guests
- Stand-up Reception: 140 guests
- Classroom: 30 guests
- U-Shape: 24 guests
- Boardroom: 33 guests
- Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $1,500 plus tax.
- Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.: $2,200 plus tax.
- Saturdays and Sundays: $2,200 plus tax.
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Registration tables with tablecloths and chairs.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Front-projection screen (clients must bring their own projector and laptop).
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic Security Services.
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service (100 Mbps).
- Liability insurance for special events.
- The catering services from My Catering Group, the exclusive caterer for this space.
- Tablecloths for the tables provided by the catering service.
- Rental of technical equipment and services of technical staff by the Museum’s supplier (sound, light and audiovisual).
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation services through an external provider.
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Dedicated internet line.
- Museum entrance fees and guided tours.
- Parking ($13 per vehicle per day. Prepaid vouchers can be reserved for guests).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
- Copyrights for music played during the event.