The Panorama Café provides a magnificent panoramic view of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It also features a private terrace.
This space can accommodate up to 160 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 200 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$2,800 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,380 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Parking (Prepaid parking vouchers available at $10 per voucher for evening events. Minimum of 10 vouchers. Non-refundable.)
- Coat check (minimum $250 to open and for 200 people or less, $125 per additional 100 people or less.)
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Panorama Café (PDF file, 65 Kb)