The Panorama Café provides a magnificent panoramic view of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It also features a private terrace.
This space can accommodate up to 160 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 200 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$3,300 plus tax.
Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,805 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Registration tables with tablecloths and chairs.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Basic Security Services.
- Access to loading docks.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service (100 Mbps).
- Liability insurance for special events.
- Access to the terrasse.
- The catering services from My Catering Group, the exclusive caterer for this space.
- Tablecloths for the tables provided by the catering service.
- Rental of technical equipment and services of technical staff by the Museum’s supplier (sound, light and audiovisual).
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation services through an external provider.
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Dedicated internet line.
- Museum entrance fees and guided tours.
- Parking ($13 per vehicle per day. Prepaid vouchers can be reserved for guests).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
Panorama Café (PDF file, 65 Kb)