This spectacular space, housing the world’s largest indoor collection of totem poles, is undoubtedly the region’s finest facility! The unique atmosphere of this internationally renowned hall is sure to provide you and your guests with lasting memories of your event at the Museum.
- Banquets, receptions, galas, weddings and concerts
- Banquet style: 600 people (seated)
- Reception style: 1,000 people (standing)
- Grand Hall and Haida Gwaii Salon – Reception style: 1,400 people (standing)
Note: Capacities mentioned above are maximums and do not take into account additional set-up requirements such as type of food service, dance floors and audiovisual equipment.
- Stage, adjacent reception area
- Grand Hall – $4,500
- Grand Hall and Haida Gwaii Salon – $5,000