Q. How do I use the parking system?
A. Please follow these steps:
- When you enter the parking, wave your hand in front of the contactless button on the terminal to get a ticket. Bring your parking ticket with you into the Museum.
- When you’re ready to leave, you can pay for your parking at one of the pay stations located inside the Museum (by cash, debit, credit or mobile).
- Keep your validated ticket. The pay station will give change in cash and issue a receipt.
- Go to your car and make your way to the parking exit. At the automated exit terminal, insert your validated ticket and the gate will open.
- You can also use our contactless automated exit terminal and pay by debit, credit or mobile.
Q. What are my payment options?
A. The exit terminal accepts debit, Interac Flash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPass, payWave, and mobile payment applications such as Apple Pay. The pay stations inside the Museum also accept cash.
Q. Where are the pay stations?
A. There are three pay stations inside the Museum: one at the P1 parking level and two at the P2 parking level.
Q. What happens if I forget to pay for parking at the pay station inside the Museum?
A. At the contactless automated exit terminal, you can pay for your parking by debit, credit or mobile. The terminal will issue a receipt.
Q. If I have a problem when I pay at one of the pay stations or terminals, where can I get assistance?
A. All of our pay stations and terminals are equipped with a HELP button. Simply push the button and an attendant will assist you.
Q. Is it secure to use my credit card at the pay stations?
A. Yes. All of our pay stations and terminals are secure and compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Q. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
A. If you lose your ticket, press the button marked LOST TICKET at the pay station. A new ticket will be issued. The maximum daily rate would then apply.
Q. Is the Museum parking facility accessible to people with disabilities?
A. Yes. Designated parking spaces for people with disabilities are located on the P1 level.