Education and Outreach
With donor support, the Museum reaches thousands of Canadians each year through its extensive educational programs. On-site curriculum-based school programs and online resources, such as the Teacher’s Zone and the Resource Centre, encourage lifelong learning about Canada’s history.
Support the Museum
The Museum safeguards Canada’s human and cultural history for current and future generations, but we need your help.
We rely on support from people like you to advance research, to acquire and preserve artifacts, to develop on-site and travelling exhibitions, and to create educational resources — all of which help make connections to the personal stories and critical moments that have shaped this country.
Your donation makes history accessible to Canadians right across the country. Most importantly, your support will help preserve a proud, collective memory of our past.
Your support can take many forms — make a single gift, become a monthly donor, donate in honour of a loved one, or plan a gift through your estate.
Recognizing Our Donors
The triannual newsletter Kudos! celebrates our donors and supporters, and highlights the work made possible by their gifts.
- WITNESS TO HISTORY – Bringing history to life through human experience
- In Conversation with John Moses – Director, Repatriation and Indigenous Relations
- Celebrating the story behind the name
- Meet Ralph — He’d love to take you on an exclusive guided tour
- An Enduring Love – A sacrifice that deserves to be honoured
- Thank you! From the Vice-President of Development and Membership