Education and Outreach
With donor support, the Museum reaches thousands of Canadians each year through its extensive educational programs. On-site curriculum-based school programs and online resources, such as the Teacher’s Zone and the Resource Centre, encourage lifelong learning about Canada’s history.
Recognizing Our Donors
The triannual newsletter Kudos! celebrates our donors and supporters, and highlights the work made possible by their gifts.
- WITNESS TO HISTORY – Bringing history to life through human experience
- In Conversation with John Moses – Director, Repatriation and Indigenous Relations
- Celebrating the story behind the name
- Meet Ralph — He’d love to take you on an exclusive guided tour
- An Enduring Love – A sacrifice that deserves to be honoured
- Thank you! From the Vice-President of Development and Membership