Education and Outreach
With donor support, the Museum reaches thousands of Canadians each year through its extensive educational programs. On-site curriculum-based school programs and online resources, such as the Teacher’s Zone and the Resource Centre, encourage lifelong learning about Canada’s history.
Recognizing Our Donors
The triannual newsletter Kudos! celebrates our donors and supporters, and highlights the work made possible by their gifts.
- Teachers’ Zone
- From the Interim Chair: Reaching Out to Canadians Through a Fresh Lens
- The Medals Project – Tangible Reflections of Honour, Courage, Sacrifice and Loss
- In Conversation with Dr. Dean F. Oliver, Senior Director (Research) and Chief Curator, Canadian Museum of History
- Connecting Students with Remembrance
- From Sylvie Madely, Vice-President, Development: Thank you for your help during these tough times