The George Millen House
22 Hanson Street
This was the first house built on Front (Hanson) Street. The owner, Lucinda Cushing, was married to George Henry Millen, an engineer responsible for several E. B. Eddy inventions. She donated the house to the Presbyterian Church when the Millen family moved out in 1908. Millen was a president of E. B. Eddy, and... the first person to design and drive a motorcycle in Hull!
Latitude North 45.42612 Longitude West 75.72701