The Kelly-Leduc Hardware Store
Formerly 67 Wellington Street, at the corner of Saint-Rédempteur
Founded in 1914 by P. Valmore Leduc and Joseph-Albert Kelly, the Kelly-Leduc hardware store was one of Hull's best-known businesses until its closing in 1995. This store, which served so many, so well, and for so many years, could no longer compete with the much larger stores that were coming on the scene and so was sold. It is now a restaurant.
View the storefront in the old days, and how it has changed.
Latitude 45.42628 Longitude 75.72173