The Conservatory of Music
The David Moore Residence (Riverview)
430 Alexandre-Taché Boulevard
Built between 1860 and 1865, this residence of David Moore, lumber merchant and landowner, became the first nightclub on Aylmer Road for several years after the First World War. From 1927 to 1972, nuns ran an orphanage here. Since 1987, the Conservatoire de musique de Gatineau (Gatineau Conservatory of Music) has occupied the building, which was classified as a historic monument in 1975.
View a transition from new to old.
Latitude 45.42157 North Latitude 75.741877 West