The Larouche Pharmacy
164 Eddy Street
The pharmacist Romuald Picard opened this pharmacy in 1918. His children, Jean-Paul and Bernard followed him in his profession and succeeded him as owners. His daughter Giliane was one of the first women pharmacists in Quebec. The current pharmacist, Roger Larouche, acquired the premises in 1988 and restored them to their former splendour while carrying on the tradition of friendly and professional relations with the Hull customers. He has been an inspiration in the revitalization of Eddy Street and the Promenade du Portage since 1993.
Latitude North 45.43061 Longitude West -75.72025