Eddy Paper Mill Warehouse
Before Philemon Wright built workshops for artisans, this was where people boarded their boats or disembarked for the Chaudière portage. In 1892, construction began on the warehouse for the new E. B. Eddy paper mill. It survived the fire of 1900 and, consequently, has retained its original roof. Today, tank cars of chemicals used in the manufacture of paper enter the warehouse, and their contents are carried by a network of pipes to the factory on the east side of Eddy Street.
Latitude North 45.42455 Longitude West 75.72208
More photos of this incredible industrial complex below