This space can accommodate up to 100 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 400 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
Wedding Package Fee
$4,700 plus taxes
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Access to the space from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Basic Security Services.
- Access to loading docks.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service (100 Mbps).
- Basic space lighting (additional lighting packages available).
- Podium with wireless microphone and sound technician.
- Sound system for DJ.
- Ten (10) prepaid parking vouchers.
- Coatcheck (seasonal)
- Liability insurance for special events.
- One-year Family Membership for the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum.
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
- Catering services (click here for the list of Museum-approved caterers).
- Tablecloths for the tables provided by the catering service.
- Additional rental of technical equipment and services of technical staff by the Museum’s supplier (sound, light and audiovisual).
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).