The Executive Boardroom is located on the top floor of the Museum’s Curatorial Building. It features high-back executive chairs and a permanent oval table.
This space can accommodate up to 30 guests around a central table.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$800 plus tax with minimum food and beverage order.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own projector and laptop)
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here to view our approved caterers list.)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($35 each, per day)
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Executive Boardroom – 15 chairs (PDF file, 60 Kb)
Executive Boardroom – 30 chairs (PDF file, 61 Kb)
Executive Boardroom – Dimensions (PDF file, 61 Kb)