The Executive Boardroom is located on the top floor of the Museum’s Curatorial Building. It features high-back executive chairs and a permanent oval table.
This space can accommodate up to 30 guests around a central table.
$700 plus tax with minimum food and beverage order.
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental agreements for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Front-projection screen;
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel);
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.