The Grand Hall, housing one of the world’s largest indoor collections of totem poles, is undoubtedly one of the region’s finest facilities for special events, and is sure to impress your guests. This unique space offers outstanding views of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It also comes with a built-in stage and permanently installed sound and lighting systems that are ideal for live presentations.
This space can accommodate up to 600 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 1,000 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$4,500 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,825 plus tax).
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space;
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Basic security;
- Access to loading dock;
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.
Grand Hall (PDF file, 642 Kb)