The Grand Hall, housing one of the world’s largest indoor collections of totem poles, is undoubtedly one of the region’s finest facilities for special events, and is sure to impress your guests. This unique space offers outstanding views of the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill. It also comes with a built-in stage and permanently installed sound and lighting systems that are ideal for live presentations.
This space can accommodate up to 600 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 1,000 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$5,000 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($4,250 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here to view our approved caterers list.)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Grand Hall (PDF file, 642 Kb)