The Haida Gwaii Salon is located at the far end of the Grand Hall, and shares the same spectacular views and architecture. It also features Alex Janvier’s magnificent Morning Star, painted on the ceiling dome seven storeys above the granite floor.
This space can accommodate up to 100 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 400 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$3,000 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,550 plus tax).
The Haida Gwaii Salon can be rented as an extension to the Grand Hall, for a discounted fee of $1,000 plus tax.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space;
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Basic security;
- Access to loading dock;
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.