The Canadian History Hall is our newest signature exhibition. Guests will find themselves at the heart of history in the spectacular Hub, and will enjoy an opportunity to explore more than 15,000 years of Canada’s past through authentic artifacts and compelling stories.
This space can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 200 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$3,500 plus tax.
Exhibition visit only: $2,000 plus tax.
The Canadian History Hall Lobby can be rented as an extension of the Canadian History Hall (it cannot be rented on its own). This space can accommodate up to 200 guests for a stand-up cocktail reception. Rental fee: $1,000 plus tax.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space after Museum hours until 2 a.m.
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Parking (Prepaid parking vouchers available at $10 per voucher for evening events. Minimum of 10 vouchers. Non-refundable.)
- Coat check (minimum $250 to open and for 200 people or less, $125 per additional 100 people or less.)
- Copyright for use of music during special events