|Two adjacent houses at the western end of the village
-- House Raven Found (left) and House Mother (right) --
with their frontal poles.
|View from the north end of the village, looking south.||Drawing of Mountain House, located at the northern end of the main house row (A), showing its frontal pole and mortuary pole.|
|The drawing shows mortuary poles associated with two houses at the northern end of the village (B) as it might have been in the late nineteenth century before abandonment.
based on C.F. Newcombe photographs of 1913
|Interior of Raven House, the northern-most house (C) in the village, showing the interior post at the back of the house (now at the UBC Museum of Anthropology).
based on a C.F. Newcombe photograph of 1901