Categories and Prices (tax not included)
Prices that become attractive at 3+ visits!
Same as Senior, plus 1 guest
1 child ages 3–17 OR
1 full-time student (18+, proof required)
1 full-time student (18+, proof required), plus 1 guest
Same as Adult, plus 1 guest OR plus all of your children (immediate family, same household address)
2 adults and all of your children (immediate family, same household address)
Same as Family, plus 2 guests
2 grandparents, all grandchildren
Same as Grandparents, plus 2 guests
Same as Family PLUS or Grandparents PLUS.
Includes a tax-deductible donation receipt starting at $90.
|Starting at $250
A special 15% discount will apply on your Membership purchase if:
- You live further than 100 km from the Museums.
- You buy additional years upfront (discount applies to each additional year).
Note: The special 15% discount cannot be combined and it does not apply to the Benefactor PLUS category.
Memberships are not transferable or refundable. Membership prices and privileges may change without notice.
All Memberships include…
* Discounts on the Museums’ restaurants and Boutiques do not include alcoholic beverages, merchandise on sale and stamps.
** IMPORTANT: Please ensure that we have your most up-to-date email address. The Members-only newsletter, exclusive invitations and other news are sent by email only.
All PLUS Memberships include…
All of the above, plus:
- You can bring along one or two guests every time you visit according to your Membership category.
- All discounts at the Museums apply to guests.
Your donation will help the Museums to preserve and share Canada’s cultural and military history with people today and in future generations. To thank you for your support, we will invite you to have a closer connection to the Museums through special donor benefits. For further inquiries about the importance of donations to the Museums please follow this link.
This Membership includes all of the above privileges, plus:
Explore all of our outstanding exhibitions whenever you want, at your own pace.
- Dial 819-776-7100 and choose option “2” for English. For long-distance, please dial 1-800-555-5621, choose “2” for English, then “1,” followed by “3” for the Members’ VIP line.
- Download the printable Membership Form (PDF*** format). Once completed, please mail your form to:
Canadian Museum of History
100 Laurier Street
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M8
Thank You for becoming a Member and for staying closer to your two Museums.
*** To view documents in PDF format you will need to use the (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Confidentiality note: We do not sell or share our mailing lists. Your personal information is accessed only by our internal services so that we can better assist you. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
We value your comments and questions! Please do not hesitate to write us at email@example.com.
You can also call us, during our hours of operation, at 819-776-7100 (choose option “2” for English). For long-distance, please dial 1-800-555-5621. Choose “2” for English, then “1,” followed by “3” for the Members’ VIP line.