Accessibility and Special Needs
The Museum makes every effort to ensure that visitors with disabilities will have a satisfying visit.
- Teleprinter (TTY): 819-776-7003.
- Courtesy wheelchairs, walkers and strollers are available at Information. Subject to availability.
- Parking spaces for those using wheelchairs are available on level P1.
- Elevators (with floor numbers in braille) connect all levels of the Museum building and access ramps are installed where needed.
- Spaces are reserved for wheelchairs in the Theatre and CINÉ+.
- An FM Assistive Listening System is available for all films showing at the CINÉ+. Please ask your usher to obtain a headset and receiver. Subject to availability.
- Diaper changing facilities and quiet locations suitable for nursing babies are available.
- For more information, please inquire at the Information desk or call 819-776-7000.
Persons with Disabilities Online (www.pwd-online.gc.ca) – Source of information on programs and services for persons with disabilities.