In the sumptuous décor of the Canadian Museum of History’s Grand Hall, experience an explosive and unforgettable evening. Treat yourself to this one of a kind night in a festive and luxurious atmosphere and take advantage of a scrumptious meal prepared by Distinction par Sodexo. Let yourself be carried away by the fireworks show and end your evening in the Grand Hall to enjoy a drink with your guests. A whole new experience to discover!
- $105 per person (taxes, handling fees and beverages not included)
- Tables of 10 people (Places can be sold individually or as full tables.)
- A delectable 3-course meal
- Parking pass to an accredited parking (1 per couple)
- VIP access to the site
- A reserved seat to the fireworks show
- Report all food allergies to our sales team before July 7, 2017
- Arrive on site between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.. Dinner service begins at 7 p.m.
- Pay for all beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.) upon ordering
- Wristbands and parking passes will be sent via a courier service (additional handling fees)
- Site is wheelchair accessible.
- All sales are final – no exchanges or refunds will be issued.
- Shows are held “rain or shine”.
- Umbrellas are not allowed in the reserved seating area; we recommend you bring raincoats.
- For security and health reasons:
- The site is non-smoking.
- Due to streets closures and to reduce waiting times and traffic, we highly recommend you come back to the Grand Hall after the fireworks show.
- The organization reserves the right to refuse access to any person who does not hold the proper access pass.
Saturday, August 5: Ontario
Wednesday, August 9: Manitoba
Saturday, August 12: Québec
Wednesday, August 16: Alberta
Saturday, August 19: Grand Finale
For more information, please visit the event’s official website: www.feux.qc.ca/home.