Located on the second level of the Canadian Museum of History, the Bistro Boréal offers a tasty menu in an amazing decor that evokes the beauty of northern lights. Treat yourself to an unforgettable evening of gourmet food in an intimate setting and wondrous firework battle in the skies!
- $95 per person (taxes, handling fees and beverages not included)
- Tables are available for groups of 2 or 4 people.
- A table d’hôte meal
- Parking pass for an accredited parking (1 per couple)
- VIP access to the site
- Reserved seating for the fireworks show
- Report all food allergies to our sales team before July 7, 2017.
- Arrive on site between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.. Dinner service begins at 7 p.m.
- Pay for all beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.) upon ordering.
- Wristbands and parking passes will be sent via a courier service (additional handling fees).
- Site is wheelchair accessible.
- All sales are final – no exchanges or refunds will be issued.
- Shows are held “rain or shine”.
- Umbrellas are not allowed in the reserved seating area; we recommend you bring raincoats.
- For security and health reasons:
- The site is non-smoking.
- Due to streets closures and to reduce waiting times and traffic, we highly recommend you come back to the Grand Hall after the firework show.
- The organization reserves the right to refuse access to any person who does not hold the proper access pass.
Saturday, August 5: Ontario
Wednesday, August 9: Manitoba
Saturday, August 12: Québec
Wednesday, August 16: Alberta
Saturday, August 19: Grand Finale
For more information, please visit the event’s official website: www.feux.qc.ca/home.