Fall in love with the Casino du Lac-Leamy Sound of Light event, from August 10 to 24, 2019 at the Canadian Museum of History!
The Most Explosive Event of the summer!
Recognized as one of the top 100 events in North America (ABA), come experience fireworks as you never have before during one of its 5 unforgettable evenings of international pyromusical (fireworks synchronized to an original soundtrack). Presented since 1996, the event welcomes some of the very best fireworks experts from around the world as they demonstrate their skills in this explosive battle in the sky.
Whether you choose to come to the Sound of Light with your family, your business colleagues, for a romantic evening or for a fun night out with friends, don’t miss your chance to experience the only pyromusical shows of its kind that offers hours of entertainment for all!
Saturday, August 10: Chile
Wednesday, August 14: Italy
Saturday, August 17: Greece
Wednesday, August 21: France
Saturday, August 24: Grand Finale
Available products sold through the Casino du Lac-Leamy Sound of Light Box Office
General Admission (First come, first served). Bring your chair or blanket to sit comfortably, take advantage of our SAQ Bistros and food concessions or bring a picnic.
- $10 per person on pre-sale until July 31 (Price includes taxes. Service and handling fees are not included.)
$12 per person after July 31 until 4 p.m. on the event date (Price includes taxes. Service and handling fees are not included.)
- Free for kids (12 and under) accompanied by an adult holding a full price general admission ticket.
6 p.m.: Site opening and start of performances in the animation area
7 p.m.: Start of dinner service for holders of packages including meals
9:15 p.m.: Start of fireworks
10 p.m.: After show musical performance
11 p.m.: Closure of outdoor site
Site access conditions:
- Shows are held “rain or shine”
- Umbrellas are not allowed in the reserved seating area, we recommend you bring raincoats
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages, with the exception of those sold on-site, are strictly prohibited
- The organization reserves the right to verify the contents of all coolers and bags admitted on the site of the event
- Animals, bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards are strictly prohibited
- The site is non-smoking.
- The Sound of Light Team reserves the right to refuse access to the reserved seating area once the first effect of the pyrotechnical show has been launched
Access, Shuttle and Parking
For more information, please visit the event’s official web site feux.qc.ca/en/location/access-shuttle-and-parking/ which will be updated frequently.