Café Henry Burger
69 Laurier Street
Café Henry Burger was established in its present location not by the master chef and hotelier Henry Burger, but by his wife, Marie-Anne Monnin, who in 1943 bought this classic Edwardian house built in 1921. Her customers included the politicians of the capital, famous artists, and the cream of Ottawa society. Robert C. Bourassa now runs this legendary restaurant.
View a transition from old to new.
Latitude North 45.43044 Longitude West 75.71017