The VIP Lounge is adjacent to the Douglas Cardinal Salon, and is often used as a breakout room, or for small meetings.
This space can accommodate up to 10 guests around a single table.
$400 plus tax.
The VIP Lounge can be rented as an extension of the Douglas Cardinal Salon for a discounted fee of $200 plus tax.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own projector and laptop)
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($30 each, per day)
- Parking (Prepaid parking vouchers available at $13 per voucher for daytime events. Minimum of 10 vouchers. Non-refundable.)
- Copyright for use of music during special events