Tickets and Groups
|INDIVIDUAL ADMISSION FEES|
|Adult||Senior||Student||Child (3-12)||Families (5 pers. –
max 2 adults)
|IMAX + IMAX||$17||$14||$14||$11||$53|
|Canadian Museum of History or Canadian War Museum + IMAX||$21||$18||$16||$12||$59|
|Canadian Museum of History + IMAX + Canadian War Museum||$29||$25||$21||$16||$76|
|Taxes not included|
View our filmography
A group of 20 people minimum can reserve a film from our filmography
from Monday to Friday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m. or 1 p.m.
|GROUPS (MINIMUM 20 PEOPLE)|
|Adults / Seniors||Students / Children (3-12)|
|Canadian Museum of History or Canadian War Museum + IMAX||$14||$10|
|Canadian Museum of History + IMAX + Canadian War Museum||$18||$13|
- Free admission for children up to two years of age who share a seat with an adult.
- Seniors and students must present a valid identification card.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show time.
- Ticket sales close 5 minutes before show time.
- No latecomers will be admitted.
- Ticket prices and show times are subject to change without notice.
- No exchanges or refunds.
Persons with a disability
Persons with a disability must purchase their admission ticket for the IMAX Theatre according to their price category. However, their attendant will be admitted to the Theatre free of charge.
An FM Assistive Listening System is available for all films showing at the IMAX Theatre. Please ask your usher for a headset and receiver. Subject to availability.
Purchase IMAX tickets in person at the Museum box office
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8:05 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 8:05 p.m.
- Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:05 p.m.
Please note: the Box office closes when the last IMAX Theatre representation starts. Sometimes, depending on the schedule, it could be earlier or later than indicated above. Please visit the IMAX Schedule for these hours.