Welcome to the CINÉ+ Club
Only CINÉ+ makes you feel like you’re really there.
One year of
- Unlimited access to documentary films
- NEW (starting in spring 2016) — A preferential price on CINÉ+ special programming (blockbusters, award-winning feature films, animated movies, live events, etc.)
- Invitations to special CINÉ+ screenings (email required)
- VIP access to CINÉ+
- 25% discount on Museum parking (free parking after 5 p.m. for CINÉ+ film screenings; parking prices are subject to change for special events and festivals)
- 10% discount on food services and gift shop purchases, at both the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum
- 20% discount for holiday-season shopping at the Museums’ gift shops
- Discounts on selected ticketed events at the Museums
- Subscription to the Members-only e-newsletter
Note: Discounts at the Museums’ restaurants and gift shops do not include alcoholic beverages, gift cards, sale items or stamps.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that we have your most up-to-date email address. The Members-only newsletter, exclusive invitations and other news are sent by email only.
(tax not included)
$29 CHILD | Ages 3-12
$29 STUDENT | 1 full-time student (if 18+, proof is required)
$29 SENIOR | Ages 65+
$39 ADULT | Ages 18–64
$109 FAMILY | Family of 5, max. 2 adults OR 2 grandparents, maximum 3 grandchildren per visit
A special 15% discount* will apply on your Membership purchase if:
- You live over 100 km from the Museum
- You buy additional years upfront (discount applies to each additional year)
*These 15% discount offers cannot be combined.
Note: Memberships are not transferable or refundable.
It’s easy to become a Member!
Choose the most convenient option:
- In person at the Museum’s Box Office
- By phone at 819-776-7100
- By mail at the following address (registration form):
CINÉ+ Club / Membership Program
Canadian Museum of History
100 Laurier Street
Gatineau (Québec) K1A 0M8
Confidentiality: We do not sell or share our mailing lists. Your personal information is accessed only by internal Museum services so that we can better assist you. For more details, read our Privacy Statement.
We value your comments and questions! Please do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us, during our hours of operation, at 819-776-7100 (1-800-555-5621, choose “2” for English, then “1,” followed by “3” for the Members’ VIP line).