- 2 giant screens
- 7 storeys high
- 180o field of vision
- 6-channel digital sound system
- 30 000 watts of sound
- 1 ultimate CINÉ+ experience
The Canadian Museum of History’s CINÉ+
- Offers the ultimate CINÉ+ Experience on the region’s biggest and brightest screen!
- Is the only one in North America to present 3D films on the CINÉ+ screen and 2D films on the Dome
- Uses the largest commercial film format in motion picture history: 70 mm, 15-perforation
- Offers a unique perspective on history, culture, adventure and nature through an array of stunning films that touch and inspire
- Offers an incredibly immersive cinematographic experience with its 180o field of vision
- Is a 3D polarized high-gain screen, measuring 22,86 meters wide by 16,31 meters high (75 feet wide and 53 feet high). That’s 3975 square feet – it’s huge!
The Sound System
- Is a full wrap-around 6-channel digital sound system that produces 30 000 watts of audio – nearly doubling its previous output!