To obtain permission to reproduce materials from the Canadian Museum of History or the Canadian War Museum, usage fees, apart from the reproduction fees, may apply and will vary according to the intended usage of such material.
- Requests must be made in writing with the online request form by mail, fax or email.
- Administration fees of $10.00 per order are applicable.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for request processing.
- Research fees of $50.00 per hour may apply (first 30 minutes are free).
- Discounts may apply for orders of 10 items or more.
- All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Fees do not include applicable taxes.
- Credit line is mandatory and is supplied by the Museum.
- Unless approved in advance by the Museum, material shall be reproduced in its entirety and shall not be retouched, obscured or altered in any way which could affect its historical or artistic integrity.
- The Museum of History and the War Museum have the right to deny or withhold access to material from their collections.