A wide range of online resource materials are available for students to use in the classroom.
- Face to Face in the Classroom is an educational program that will bring you face to face with 28 fascinating people whose decisions, actions and accomplishments shaped Canada.
- Mystery History-Maker Match-Up
- Greece: Secrets of the Past is an educational resource which explores the rich legacies left to modern society by the Ancient Greeks.
- Mysteries of Egypt
- Before E-commerce: A History of Canadian Mail-Order Catalogues is an educational resource featuring catalogues and other mail-order resources and how to use them in your classroom.
- Civilization Clicks! is an educational resource featuring Web modules for students from Kindergarten through Grade 12. These modules – on topics as wide-ranging as folklorist Marius Barbeau, Aboriginal heritage and Canadian immigration – include specially designed games and activities that are both entertaining and educational.
- The Art of Puppetry features photographs, a glossary and extensive historical information on one of the world’s oldest and most creative forms of artistic expression.
- From Blacksmiths to Blackboards enables students to explore life in a typical Quebec village from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries by clicking on individual village buildings.