Create a Math Problem
Math, Information Technology
Pages from any historical catalogue on this site; suggested
By consulting the historic catalogues on this site (links below),
create math problems for classmates to do. Provide students with one or
Students can exchange problems or do them as a class.
- You need to buy shoes for three children and have $22.50 to spend.
- You have $10 to spend on Christmas gifts. Your family needs to
for mother, father, 5-year-old son, and 10-year-old daughter.
- You want to replace the shingles on your roof. Your roof is
15 yd x 4 yd
on each of two sides.
- How many shingles do you need?
- What will it cost?
- How much will the most expensive shingles cost?
- The least expensive?
- What if you just need to patch a small area of
2 yd x 2 yd?